- Phone:1(210) 591-8277
I got some things to say about this video and I hope you find some of them useful. Everything here is pretty much personal opinion, some have higher
1. Buy the ability to add Bonecrusher to your toolbelt. Helps a lot with tasks like dark beasts which allow for demon horn necklace use. Also good for tasks where you want to pick up bones with the bonepicker upgrade from the Arc.
2. Always carry alch runes if you are going to kill monsters that drop alchables. Spring cleaner is also good but when it doesn't do it's work or you don't want it to having extra pair of alch runes is very handy and saves inventory space. Just bring high alch spell to a bar and press it either after you've killed something or right after you've used an ability. This way you can cancel animations and save time and space.
3. Always use Charming imp. Picks up charms for you, costs 100k dung tokens. When you get points add it to your toolbelt as well.
4. Seedicide. Yes, I'm a fan of drop cleaners but you can't do dark beasts without this since the seeds aren't even worth that much so why not convert them all to xp instantly? Doesn't take long to get from cabbage facepunch Bonanza. Also addable to toolbelt for 500 slayer points.
5. For dark beasts try using aggro pots+ovls(variants) and deflect magic. You can aggro them all and use multi-target abilities to bring them down. The only healing you'll need is vamp aura. If you want to use demon horn+bonecrusher you won't run out of prayer.
6. You should be able to tank/aoe down all 5 iorwerth elves at once(since I am able to do so with lesser gear) and heal back up with ss. There's usually 3-4 elves in that spot but sometimes 5th one walks in. I hop worlds to find a good one with 5 and get good KPH.